Pre-qualification application instructions
- APPLICATIONS CAN BE REQUESTED AT THE TRIBAL ADMINISTRATION OFFICE DURING BUSINESS HOURS, BY EMAILING THE HOUSING AUTHORITY AT [email protected] OR ACCESSING THE APPLICATION VIA THE CAHUILLA WEBSITE
- APPLICATION MUST BE FILLED OUT COMPLETELY (ANY INCOMPLETE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
- MUST SIGN & DATE THE APPLICATION
- MUST HAVE A CURRENT CONTACT PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS
- TO SUBMIT APPLICATIONS: VIA EMAIL TO [email protected], FAX TO (951) 763-2808 OR MAIL/WALK IN TO THE ADDRESS BELOW:
Cahuilla Housing Committee
52701 Hwy 371
Anza, Ca 92539
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE APPLICATION PLEASE EMAIL THE HOUSING AUTHORITY AT [email protected]
PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT
Part 256 of CFR, established under the mechanism of the Snyder Act, 25 USC 13, provides for the collection of this information. The primary use of this information is by an officer or employee of the Federal or Tribal housing office to determine eligibility for a grant for services provided under the Housing program. Additional disclosures of the information may be: to a Housing and Urban Development employee or Bureau of Indian Affairs employee in the conduct of a program review or audit: or to a federal law enforcement agency when the agency becomes aware of violation or possible violation of civil or criminal law. Furnishing the information on this form is required to establish eligibility for your participation in the program.
PAPERWORK REDUCTION ACT STATEMENT
This information is being collected to select eligible families or individuals to participate in the housing program. You are not required to respond to this collection of information unless if displays a currently valid OMB control number. This information will be used to determine the eligibility and the ranking of the applicant. Response to this request is required to obtain a grant for services in accordance with 25 CFR 256.
ESTIMATED BURDEN STATEMENT
Public reporting burden for –Ibis. form is estimated to average 30 minutes per response, including the time for reviewing instructions, gathering and maintaining data, and completing and reviewing the form. Direct comments regarding the burden estimate or any other aspect of this form to Housing and Urban Development or Bureau of Indian Affairs, information Collection Center, 1849 C. Street, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20240.